Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books For 2013
This list always has more series than new or standalone books, but I tried my best to mix it up. :) Here we go!
– I was a huuuge 1. Vortex ( Tempest #2) by Julie Cross (1/15/2013) Tempest fan, but I did read it a year and a half ago, so I’m REALLY excited to finally get to read the sequel.
2. – I really, really liked Rise ( Nightshade Prequel #2) by Andrea Cremer (1/8/13) Rift and I love Andrea’s writing. Team Barrow!!
3. – It’s the FINAL book in the series!! OMG! What am I going to do when this ends?! I love this series so, SO much. Bittersweet… Gates of Paradise ( Blue Bloods #7) by Melissa de la Cruz (1/15/13)
4. – OMGGGGG!! This book might just kill me. I can’t wait. Team Will! Clockwork Princess ( The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare (3/19/13)
5. – Oh, hey. Another book that is sure to make me physically ill. Just check out my reaction to Requiem ( Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver (3/5/13) Pandemonium… Bring it!! Team Alex!
6. – QHUAY!! AT LAAAAAAST!! We finally get their book and I am SO EXCITED! It’s going to tear my heart out, just wait and see. Lover At Last ( Black Dagger Brotherhood #11) by J.R. Ward (3/26/13)
7. – After loving This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (4/2/13) Statistical Probability, how could I NOT have this on my list. Can’t wait!
– I was very sad when both of Richelle’s adult series came to an end, so I’m really looking forward to this. Like, A LOT! ALOTALOTALOT! 8. Gameboard of the Gods ( Age of X #1) by Richelle Mead (6/4/13)
9. – I love Kelley’s Otherworld series and it sadly came to an end this year, so I’m excited to see more adult books from her. :) Omens ( Cainsville #1) by Kelley Armstrong (8/20/13)
10. – Have you read the Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (5/7/13 – still not definite though) synopsis?! This book is going to wrap my heart in a snuggie and cuddle it for always. SIGH! I seriously can’t wait.