Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels
Ooooh! I certainly have wished for this before!! Ok, let’s see….
1. – I love these books so much, and every time I finish one I wish I could get more of that world and those characters. ( ALL Sarah Dessen books! ) Have you seen my Boys of Dessen posts? Get educated! ;D
– After getting to know Hadley and Oliver for 24 hours I would have loved to spend MANY more hours with them! ( The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith ) Check out my review!
– Who WOULDN’T want to continue Mia and Adam’s journey? Maybe some happy stories for a change. :) Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman
4. – This book had a really emotional ending, and I would love to see a story where the main character is doing amazing. ( Paradise by Jill S. Alexander ) Check out my review!
– Oh my word, I LOVED this book! I did not want it to end! So magical and beautiful. ( The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater ) Check out my review!
– I really would love to see what Travis and Harper are up to these days. :) ( Something Like Normal by Trish Doller ) Check out my review!
– Oh, gosh. The Garretts! I want to live with them! :D ( My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick ) Check out my review!
8. – C’mon now. Who WOULDN’T want some more Grayson in their life? Oh, yea! Oh, yea! ( Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols ) Check out my review!
– This was such a FUN book! I love all the characters and would love to see them in all new adventures. Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
– This book was a beginning of a great love story and I WANT IT! Because it really was a beginning! ( Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson ) Check out my review!