Is it seriously April already?! Wow. This month I listened to a few romance audiobooks that I really enjoyed! Look for more on those tomorrow in my update post. :) I hope March was a great romance reading month for you all.
If you haven’t officially signed up for the challenge, be sure to do so first HERE. If not, your entries will not count toward the giveaway. I know, right. Mean mom!
If you have March posts or reviews make sure you post your links in the March Link-up, which closes on Apr. 5th!
Monthly Link-Up And Giveaway Details:
- Your thoughts on each book you read must be posted somewhere, like your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, etc., in order for it to count towards this challenge. Ratings on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc. will also work.
- Monthly link-up posts will go live the first day of each month so you can add your links throughout the month as your posts go up. Each linky will remain open five days into each new month to allow you some time to get all your posts linked up!
- In order for us to tell what you’re linking to on the monthly linky, the format for the links you enter need to be as follows:
- UPDATE POST @ your name/blog name.
- REVIEW: [BOOK TITLE] @ your name/blog name.
- MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- Each month we’ll choose a lucky winner from that month’s linky to win a Contemporary Romance novel of their choice (up to US$10).
- Each link you enter in that month’s linky will count as one entry into the giveaway.
- Challenge and Giveaways are open internationally. (As long as The Book Depository ships to your country, you are eligible for a prize.)
- Each monthly link-up post will include a Contemporary Romance topic for you to participate in if you’d like.
- Monthly Topic posts can go up anytime in the specified month. Link them up as follows: MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- These posts will also earn you an entry in the monthly giveaway as long as you link back to them.
This month’s topic:
Top Ten Contemporary Romances (of all time?)
Ok, so you can blame Danielle for the “of all time” part if it’s too hard for you, because I know this one was hard for me. haha Thanks, D!!
Here’s 5 adult, and 5 YA romance titles I would consider favorites….
Waiting On You (Blue Heron #3) by Kristan Higgins
Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins
Sugar Daddy (The Travises #1) by Lisa Kleypas
Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor #3) by Jill Shalvis
Yours to Keep (Kowalski Family #3) by Shannon Stacey
If you have any questions, please email Jess ([email protected]) or Danielle ([email protected]). Also, make sure you follow us on Twitter (@gonewiththeword & @loveatfirstpage) for challenge updates and reminders! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #ContRom2016 to follow everyone’s challenge updates on Twitter!